Blackjack is known to be a popular game wherein you can have a fair showdown against the house. Most casino games depends your chance in winning through luck but sadly, just a few people were blessed with that. The main objective of this game is to beat the dealer by having cards counting as close to 21 but not over 21.
Increase your Chances of Winnings in Blackjack
Blackjack is one of the most popular games played the lowest house edge and with the player’s high chance of beating the dealer. I will give you some points on how to Increase your Chances of Winning in Blackjack but first, let’s go over on the basic rules.
To Increase your Chances of Winning in Blackjack we should know the basic rules in playing this game.
Blackjack is being played with one or more standard 52-card decks, each with their corresponding value.
Kings, queens and jacks with value of 10, the cards from 2-9 keep their original value and aces can have either 1 or 11 value depending on your other card.
Stand – the player will take no action
Hit – the player draws another card
Double Down – the player doubled his original bet and will receive only one more card.
Split – the player will choose split if he has a pair of cards or any two 10-point cards. Cards are separated and each will receive another card and will be separated as two hands.
Surrender – the player will take back half of his bet and will not play out his hand anymore.
Common Bad Habits you should avoid
Imitating the dealer’s moves – There is no reason to do this move, the dealer has no control in the game they are just simply following the rules instructed by the house. By doing this, there is no guarantee that you can get any chance of beating the dealer.
Taking insurance – The lower the count the lower chances of the dealer so there is no need for the player to take insurance, you can only take insurance if the card count is very high.
Tips on Ways to Win
- Of course before playing any game you should learn the basic strategies and you should know how the games is played.
- Choose to play in a known casino that has generous bonuses with a lot of blackjack games and the lower house edge the better.
- You have to keep in mind what you are willing to risk.
- You have the full control in your game, you should know when to quit and if you are still enjoying your game.
- You can decide to increase you bets if you are winning but not when you are losing and frustrated about your loss.
- You should fully know your game, not all blackjacks are the same some have different variations and some blackjack games have different rules or different house edge.
- Play using the blackjack strategy card, you can generate it yourself using basic strategy calculators online.
- An advance strategy for veterans is the card counting that helps you follow and will give you insights to what type of cards might come next.
To Increase your Chances of Winning in Blackjack you should find a strategy card on variation of the game you want to play then stick with it to reach your expected outcome.