Roulette is a game in gambling where there is a ball being dropped into a wheel with number sections. Then, players will be going to place a wager on a specific number or any available bets on the table. Now, these are the Facts you should know before Playing Online Roulette
Facts you should know before Playing Online Roulette
When you are so fond of spinning the wheel and how you are excited for the ball to drop or stop at your bet number but the ball suddenly took the last drop in the next number’s compartment. Well, that is absolutely a loss and that’s what made the roulette more interesting and exciting, when you thought for sure you will win but suddenly lost or vice versa.
Roulette is Very Rewarding than Most Games
If other games are not so positive in player’s betting all their money in one go, this game however can be very rewarding if you are willing to take the risks of betting more money on each of your bet. By saying roulette is very rewarding, once you bet example $50 then you will win $50. But, it still depends on what kind of bet you make, because if you do a straight up bet or a single number bet, the casino will pay you 35 to 1 which is a huge amount of money depending on your bet. To make it short if you win, your money will be doubled or more but if lose, you’ll lose the money you bet.
Types of Bets
Outside Bets which are:
- Black or Red – Make your bet on a red or black number. This has less than 50/50 odds of winning.
- Odd or Even – Bet on an odd or even number. This kind of bet too have no 50/50 chance of winning.
- 1-18 or 19-36 – You will bet on lower (lower than 19) or higher.
- Columns – Make your bet between the 3 columns. This is what number the ball will drop.
- Column 1 – 1, 4, 7, 10, 13, 16, 19, 22, 25, 28, 31, 34
- Column 2 – 2, 5, 8, 11, 14, 17, 20, 23, 26, 29, 32, 35
- Column 3 – 3, 6, 9, 12, 15, 18, 21, 24, 27, 30, 33, 36
- Dozens – A bet that includes 12 numbers that are in order
Inside Bets are:
- Straight – Making a bet in only one number.
- Split – A split bet is betting on a line with two adjacent numbers. If either number wins, you win.
- Street – Make a bet on three succeeding number that is within the row, place your bet on the outer corner of the row.
- Line or the Six Line – A bet on two adjacent lines, example is making a bet a bet on the same outer corner of the two lines.
- Corner or the Square bets – Making a bet on the same corner of four numbers.
- Trio – A bet on the line shared by the zero box and other two numbers.
- Basket or first four – A bet on the corner shared by zero box and 1, 2, 3 line.
So after learning the Facts you should know before Playing Online Roulette, you will now be able to make a good choice of what bet is the best choice for you to win.